2023年5月1日月曜日

A psychologist shares 6 toxic phrases ‘highly narcissistic’ people always use

1. “I don’t want to make this about me, but...” [n]arcissistic people know they shouldn’t dominate the conversation, yet they do it anyway. 2. “I’m sorry you feel that way.” Narcissists have a hard time admitting fault 3. “Why are you doing this to me?” Narcissists have a stunning capacity to shift from being the offender to being the victim 4. “I’m a busy person. I don’t have time for this.” The hallmarks of a narcissist are entitlement, a lack of empathy and the inability to maintain reciprocal relationships 5. “If you ever do wrong by me, I’ll make your life a living hell.” This tactic of dangling menace and the possibility of vengeance is how they create an illusion of power and a sense of fear in you. 6. “It’s not fair.” Narcissists believe there should be a set of rules for them, and separate set of rules for everyone else. When they have to comply, or a consequence is enforced, it’s a reminder that they are not special. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/30/psychologist-shares-toxic-phrases-highly-narcissistic-people-always-use-and-how-to-respond.html

The First Festival can be found in the story of Japanese ancient mythology about Sun Goddess (Amaterasu) and Storm God (Susanoo)

  Aug. 16, 2021     11:09 pm JST Posted in:   Why are there so many summer festivals in Japan?     See in context The Japanese word for fest...